The big bulky bath towels that you use at home and dry yourself with are not good to carry for travel, a big No-No. Your travel towel should be smaller and should dry faster or you will travel around from one place to another with that wet towel in your bag.
With that said, the best travel towel must be portable and compactly designed, lightweight and easy to carry in your luggage. You need a towel that absorbs moisture and dries quickly, making your travel easier. Enjoy Ultimate Outdoor Experience with Ultra Light Compact Microfiber Towel Set. Here is the list of the best travel towels.
Best Travel Towels: Lightweight & Quick Drying Towels for Travel
It’s a multi-use towel for travel, backpacks golf, beach, gym, sports, home etc and others. The size of the towel is 20 x 40-inch, 28 x 56-inch, and 32 x 72-inch. It comes with a bag and a hanging loop. The price is reasonable. One towel per one package.
- It dries fast, so when you are travelling and using multiple times a day, it’s easy for you to use and carry around
- It is super absorbent and convenient for you to use after bath and other purposes. Normally the microfiber doesn’t absorb water that much, just wipe the water off your body; unlike the cotton home towels. But this towel works good enough by wiping and drying the water off your body and hair after showers and does it fairly fast.
- Quite compact in size and shape and convenient for you to pack and carry and comes with a bag and a hanging loop.
- Comes in different sizes and shapes. For example; The beach towel is of long, large and huge size and yet it does not take you much space.
- Good trimming and nice finishing, which can help you because otherwise the loose threads get tangled with other things quite easily.
- Durable and you can use this towel for a long time. So, you can utilize this towel for one year or more.
- It’s soft and comfortable, feels good against skin. So, whether your skin is fragile or rough the towel won’t make your skin uncomfortable.
- It is easy for you to use, to spread and roll.
- it takes one hour or less to dry in air.
- A few among the users who have purchased it from Amazon have complained that it smells a bit odd when it’s wet.
- One of the users mentioned that it attracts fuzz, fibres and pet hairs, which could give you hassles. Because you would not want your towel to get gross soon, or wash it too frequently.
- It does its job good to dry your body and hair but still, you have to pat yourself dry which many users don’t like to pat themselves till their bodies dry. But still better than the common microfiber towels.
- When it’s wet it’s bulky like the cotton home towels until it’s dry again.
Is it machine-washable?
Can I use the dryer to dry it?
You can dry it in the air.
Does this towel keep your body warm out of the pool, shower, beach?
These sports and travel towels are thinner than standard cotton towels. The primary intent is for these is to be packable and as small as possible while being extremely absorbent and quick drying. They will help you dry off fast and will shield you a bit from wind, but they aren’t really intended to be a thick layer for warmth.
It is made of microfibers. This bag is ideal for backpacking, travel, boating, camping, swimming, sports, etc. You can get a travel bag included in the package.
Direction: Let the cloth remove water slowly and lightly or only need to cover and pat, not back and forth, and there will be a good effect. When your first use, please wash in water after 10 seconds. Machine wash warm and separately, Tumble dry low or air dry. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- It is lightweight and compact in design.
- This bag is a multi-purpose towel and can have multiple uses.
- It dries fast and you can use it multiple times throughout the day.
- Absorbs and soaks plenty of water, dries your body quick and fast.
- It’s gentle to your skin and feels soft.
- Easy to wash and dry. You can either hand or machine wash and tumble low dry it or air dry.
- If you have sensitive skin and don’t like microfiber’s touch against your skin then probably it’s not suitable for you, because some of the users with sensitive skin have complained and mentioned that they would be better off with carrying a lightweight small cotton towel on their tour.
What’s the difference between this and a regular microfiber towel?
the main difference between this microfiber towel and others is that this one has a better finish. it is not a regular cotton towel, so it won’t dry you off like a regular cotton towel will. When you go for travel, hiking, backpacking, boating, camping then the washing machines and dryers are not available there. So you need a towel you can wash and dry quickly. Besides, this towel is lightweight and easy to roll up and carry around.
How would I know which size I need?
32×60 is a good size for beach towel
20″ x 40″ or the 24″ x 48″ are good sizes for bath towel.
When you buy the two-pack, does it come with two carry bags, one for each towel?
2 carry bags, yes.
What’s the perfect size for one person?
Lightweight travel towel set that can be used for camping, backpacking, travel, tours, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving etc and other sports and gyms. This comes in 3 towels in one package deal. The extra large bath size towel is perfect for the beach or lake, a large size that is lightweight is perfect for trekking or camping and a small size that you can throw in your gym, golf.
Can I have all dimensions of all three towels in the set?
- Extremely thin but still quite absorbent
- Removes almost all bulk associated with packing towels
- Colors are vivid, durable and hold well through repeated washes
- the little carabiner is a nice touch
- Compact in design, easy for you to carry and dries fast. Because of this reason, it is good for the frequent travelers.
- You can flatten the towel and take in your suitcase and luggage for travel.
- it’s super lightweight, so you can easily carry it around in your backpack.
- The stitching around the entire towel is all threads, while as a user you might like the laser cut finishing. Towels without good and nice finishing sometimes can be troublesome during travel because you don’t want your towel’s loose threads to get tangled with everything.
- Some users feel if they could roll the towels up, that might help them more.
Microfiber Travel Towel XL 30×60″ with FREE Hand Towel – Fast Drying, Compact, Soft, Light, Antibacterial.
It’s a versatile and multi-purpose antibacterial towel. This towel is made from 220gsm, 80%polyester/20%polyamide. You can use this for various purposes that may include backpacking, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, gym or yoga towel, beach towel, traveling towel, bathroom towel. The small towel is perfect for hair drying, bath mat, cleaning cloth, wiping dishes and neck towel for the gym.
Does it come with a bag?
Where was it manufactured?
- It is an anti bacterial towel that prevents the growth and spread of the bacteria molds in the towel and keeps you safe and free from germs.
- Feels good and soft against your skin.
- it is lightweight and easy for you to carry.
- It is easy for you to wash, it’s machine washable.
- After a few uses, it starts smelling bad, and it needs frequent washes than other travel towels.
- If you go for a long tour (one month or more) we do not recommend this towel for you. Because, washing it frequently may be a hassle for you.
It’s an antibacterial travel towel that dries fast. It is lightweight and water absorbent. It helps prevent molds and bad smells. For your conveniences, the size of this towel may differ, extra large 60×30 inches and small 40×20 inches. The towel is 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon.
What is it made of?
Made of The towel is 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon.
Does it bleed?
- This could be fast in drying your hair.
- Available in different sizes, whichever is convenient for you and suffice your needs.
- It absorbs water fast and you can use it in the pool, too.
- It takes up a small space in your backpack.
- This towel bleeds, so you need to be sure whether you want to go for a non-bleeding towel.
- Ends start fraying immediately. the finishing is not good. May need hemming. You will need a stitching machine.
This microfiber travel towel is perfect for travel, backpack, beach, gym, and other purposes. The sizes vary; large bath size 52” x 32” – weighs 8oz. You can pack it into a small waterproof bag. It comes with an extra matching hand/face/hair towel: 24” x 15”, which you could use.
- Comes with a free extra hand/face towel, so when you go for traveling you can easily have a mini towel for drying your face and hands after refreshment.
- It is antibacterial, keeps you from germs and does not let molds form.
This travel does its best for sports and travel uses. It is soft, lightweight and saves space in your travel bag or luggage. You receive two bags in one package (1 x grey towel and 1 x blue towel; 20″ x 40″ respectively 50 x 100 cm) and 2 mesh carrying bags. The weight of each towel is 3.8 oz (109 g). It is machine washable and you need to wash it before the first use. The Friendly Swede’s towels use an 80/20 polyester-polyamide microfiber blend that is durable, soft and highly absorbent. This product comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It is light and thin and yet it does its job of absorbing water from your body well.
- It dries up fast, you don’t need a washing machine to dry it. You can easily air dry it.
- You receive two towels in one package. So both the towels can come in handy during travel.
- Feels soft to your skin, if your skin is sensitive then this could be the right towel for you.
- The towel does not slide on your skin, so you have to pat yourself to dry.
- It is not antibacterial. So you need to wash it often.
It is soft, absorbent, ultralight and compact. It is antibacterial, so you can stay germ-free without much hassle. This multi-purpose towel you can use for gym, beach, kitchen, travel, camping, hiking, yoga, pilates, swimming, boating, golfing, festivals, men, women – and even pets. Our microfiber set includes an XL Bath, Beach, or Hair Towel (30″ x 60″), a large Face & Hand Towel (12″ x 36″) and a durable mesh bag with heavy duty zipper.
Is it antibacterial?
- This towel is easy for you to carry for its ultralight and compact design. So, it does not take much room and it does not weigh much and both are beneficial for you when you travel.
- It does not take you much time to dry, so you can easily use it for multiple uses in a day. Whether you take a shower or wash your face or have a sea dive you can use it as many times as you want and it dries up quickly.
- It is antibacterial, so it saves you from germs.
This towel is yet another multi-purpose one that you can use in backpack tour, light travel, hiking, boating, surf, scuba diving and gym, yoga studio, golf course & beach. For your convenience, each package includes a generously sized large body towel (60×30”), medium hand towel (30×15”), & small face towel (15×15”). Towels feature loops for easy hanging after use. This package comes in a handy nylon mesh storage bag, which is a plus for you.
Does sand stick to it?
According to the users’ experiences, sands do not stick to their towels.
Can I dry it in the dryer?
- It is easy to roll up and does not take much space in your luggage or travel bag. So carrying this multipurpose lightweight travel towel is easy.
- If you are looking for a lightweight multipurpose towel, probably you should take a look at this one.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty, which means that you can tell them about any problem that you face with this towel anytime you like and they will fix it for you. And the best thing is, you can get this facility for the lifetime.
- This towel is made of soft, highly absorbent, & fast-drying materials, so you feel the touch of this soft towel against your skin. It absorbs the water fast and also after you use it, it dries up fast as well.
- It is machine washable, easy and convenient for you to wash. So, its washing procedure saves your time.
- Comes in three sizes for your convenience. So that you can choose and pick any size that suits your need.
- Some of the users, however, complained saying it’s not soft enough and does not absorb much of water.
This multi-purpose travel towel you could also use in your yoga classes, gym sessions. It dries fast and also, it’s machine washable.
Is it machine washable?
Can I put it in the dryer?
- It dries water off your hair and body quite fast.
- Though the material is thin, it does its job well.
- Because the material is thin, drying it is easy and fast and not a hassle for you.
- You can use for travel, gym, yoga purposes. So, buying a multi-purpose towel is a plus.
- One of the users has complained that the material is too thin, which could otherwise be beneficial.
We have shared the best microfiber travel towels on amazon.com. To make our project a reality, we put our maximum efforts to gather the useful facts regarding the products that are most popular and reviewed on Amazon. We hope you liked our list and it helps you in making the right choice.
What to look for when you buy the best travel towel:
Quick and fast drying: The best travel towel dries quick and fast, so when you move from one place to another it doesn’t take much time to dry and you can easily fold it and shove it in your bag or luggage. But if it does not dry soon then you move with a wet towel that later smells awful.
Absorbent: The material used in travel is moisture absorbent, absorbs water from your moist hair.
Lightweight: You look for a lightweight travel towel that is not heavy and easy for you to lift, unlike the home bath towels.
Portable design: Easy to carry in your luggage, easy to carry and move and does not take much of your space.
Microfiber or linen: Travel towel comes in microfiber, linen etc materials. Choosing the right kind of material is important because microfibers absorb more than linen.
Travel (travel, backpacking, boating, camping, hiking) and/or sports towel:
All-season or particular winter/summer based: Travel towel may be seasonal; winter or summer travel towel. Or travel towel may also be (usable in) all season.
Appropriate for daily multiple uses: When you travel and you are on the move, you may take bath for than once a day. You and your travel partners might even have to share the towel (Though it’s not quite healthy and recommendable when you travel that thing happens.) When you go to beach areas or do surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling you get your hair wet frequently. So, while buying the right towel you make sure it is appropriate for using multiple times a day. absorbs moisture and dries quickly and makes your travel easier.
Durability: You will look for a travel towel that is durable, instead of too cheap and too fragile. You probably won’t like to buy another travel towel for the next tour. A durable travel towel will save your money and energy.
Multi-purpose: You will probably look for a towel you can use for both; absorbing extra water after you have a face or hair and also for an all-over body wash and full bath.
Price: Too must costly travel towel or too cheap; you probably wouldn’t want to spend on either of those. If the best travel towel in a reasonable price is what you are looking for, here is our list for you.